Introduction to French
Share this page:
Take This Course
Click the button to chat with a customer service representative.
What You Will Gain:
- Gain the foundation necessary for further studies in French.
- Increase your ability to adapt to a new cultural environment.
- Acquire the ability to interpret, speak and write in French language.
- Attain fundamental language skills to successfully interact with French speakers.
- Introductions and Greetings
- Formal and Informal Language
- Alphabet and Sounds
- Descriptive adjectives (general appearance and character; agreement of adjectives)
- Numbers, Calendar and Time
- Personal Details (age, address, nationality)
- Food and Drink (basic vocabulary; placing an order)
- Likes and Dislikes/Hobbies
- Travel (modes of transportation; airport vocabulary)
- Accommodation (types; checking in to a hotel)
- Visiting a City (place names, directions)
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not see a next session date for this course, you can still register today and we will notify you as soon as a new date is published. You can then make payments after a date is confirmed.
Submit the registration form on this page. You may need to verify your email address if you are a first time customer. Once completed, the course will be added to your cart and you must complete checkout and make payment.
Yes! We can offer you the option to make a 50% down payment and the balance will be payable.
Cash payments are made at the bank. Account details will be provided after you register.
Yes you will receive your certificate upon completion if all fees haven been paid.
Safe & Secure Online Payments by WiPay Caribbean.