Healthy Cuisine: Gluten-Free Cooking
Share this page:
Take This Course
Click the button to chat with a customer service representative.
What You Will Gain:
- Understand and identify common sources of gluten
- Understand the role that gluten plays in baked goods
- Gain a solid foundation in gluten-free baking technique
- Create a range of delicious gluten-free baked goods
- Experiment with your own recipes and adaptations
Everything You Need To Know About Gluten
- What is gluten?
- Understanding Gluten and Gluten Sensitivity
- Common symptoms of gluten sensitivity or intolerance
- Benefits of adopting a gluten-free diet
- Principles of gluten free baking
- Common ingredients to avoid
- Essential Ingredients and Substitutions
- Gluten-free flours: types and properties
- Starches and binders
- Alternative sweeteners
- Replacing eggs and dairy in gluten-free baking
Gluten-Free Bread Making
- Gluten free recipe conversion
- Introduction to gluten-free bread making
- Different types of gluten-free bread
- Tips for achieving a soft and fluffy texture
- The role and function of various ingredients in gluten free bread making
- Yeast-Based Gluten-Free Breads
- Techniques for making yeast-based gluten-free breads
- Recipes for gluten-free sandwich bread, baguettes, and rolls
- The preparation of local favorites (Paratha, Sweetbread, Roast bake)
- Quick Breads and Savory Buns
- Gluten-free muffins, biscuits, and savory buns
- Cookies and Brownies
- Gluten-Free Pies, Pastries and Puff Pastry (fruit pies and savory quiches)
- Moist and Fluffy Gluten-Free Cakes
- Classic cakes (Chocolate, Vanilla, Carrot Cake etc)
- Decadent Desserts and Celebration Cakes
- Gluten free cheesecake, chocolate tart
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not see a next session date for this course, you can still register today and we will notify you as soon as a new date is published. You can then make payments after a date is confirmed.
Submit the registration form on this page. You may need to verify your email address if you are a first time customer. Once completed, the course will be added to your cart and you must complete checkout and make payment.
Yes! We can offer you the option to make a 50% down payment and the balance will be payable.
Cash payments are made at the bank. Account details will be provided after you register.
Yes you will receive your certificate upon completion if all fees haven been paid.
Safe & Secure Online Payments by WiPay Caribbean.