Register as a Supplier/Contractor/Consultant
Please follow the registration instructions below to complete pre-registration as a Supplier/Contractor/Consultant. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: (868) 473-9784
1. The Questionnaire and the relevant appendices must be completed by a member of the management team with the appropriate level of delegated authority to act on behalf of the organisation.
2. All information provided must be accurate and true. Any applicant that gives false information will be rejected and will not be invited to enter into any agreements or contracts with the THTI.
3. The Questionnaire must be completed in CAPITAL Letters.
4. Incomplete Questionnaires will NOT be accepted.
5. Additional sheets may be used to provide information in response to the questionnaire, where necessary. Please reference clearly the section and number to which the information relates.
6. All information received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence, subject to any legal disclosure requirements.
7. THTI reserves the right to make inquiries of reference and clients indicated in this Questionnaire to establish performance levels and capabilities of the
8. Applicants shall review the various work classes and decide for which class they wish to be prequalified. Applicants may pre-qualify for as many classes as they wish and may do so on ONE application.
9. In considering all applications in response to this Questionnaire, THTI reserves the absolute discretion to:
a) Reject any application that fails to comply with the requirements set out in this Questionnaire
b) Assess applications in accordance with the evaluation criteria identified in this Questionnaire
c) Reject any application that THTI has determined has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent practice
EVALUATION CRITERIA & WEIGHTING
The criteria in the table below will be used to assess your responses to this Questionnaire. Please provide as much detail as possible in order to enhance the evaluation process. An organisation must achieve an overall percentage of at least 60% to be accepted for inclusion into the pre-qualified contractors’ database.
Please be advised that placement into the database in no way guarantees the award of contracts by THTI.
Organisation and Personal Resources
Technical Competence and Relevant Experience
REGISTRATION SUBMISSION DETAILS ONLINE
Step 1 – Access and complete your registration documents online at www.thti.edu.tt/suppliers.
Step 2 – Follow instructions online to submit your form.
Note: If you do not have a Gmail account, kindly email all supporting documents to email@example.com.
SUBMISSION BY MAIL/EMAIL
Step 1 – Download your registration documents from our website at www.thti.edu.tt/suppliers
Step 2 – Print and complete your registration form.
Step 3 – Attach the required supporting documents.
Step 4- Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail, in a plain sealed envelope. The sealed envelope must be marked “Registration Documents as Supplier/Contractor/Consultant” and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute
Mt. St. George
For further information and clarification, please contact us at 473-9784 or email at email@example.com
SUBMISSION OF FINAL DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST
Please review your form to ensure all areas are completed and the copies of the following mandatory documents (*if applicable) are attached to your application. All documents submitted must be valid at the date of submission.
1. Completed Questionnaire (including Appendices)
2. Certificate of Registration, Incorporation and Continuance, latest Annual Returns (as applicable)
3. Valid Income Tax, VAT, and NIS Clearance Certificate*
4. VAT Registration Certificate*
5. Brief description of your company\ or professional profile.
6. At least two (2) references for works completed (See Appendix B)
7. Banker’s Letter/Credit Union Letter (issued within the last 3 months)