Add your touch of creativity to the THTI Brand! We’re giving you the opportunity to WIN TTD$5,000 with this Logo Design Contest.
The Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute (THTI) invites all designers and other creative talents to design a new organization logo that conveys the Institute’s wider vision of lifelong learning and higher-education experiences including entrepreneurial growth, culinary arts, food and beverage innovation, creating a sustainable environment, hospitality, tourism and wellness.
The winning logo will be used as the official logo of the Institute and be included in all branding and promotional activities.
The Logo must be able to co-exist with our Taste of Tobago brand:
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND RULES OF CONTEST:
1. Official Language of Contest: English
2. Participation is free.
3. Participation is open to residents and nationals who reside in Trinidad and Tobago only.
4. Open to all ages, however, parental consent is required for all participants under the age of 18.
5. There is no limit to the number of entries you wish to submit.
6. A completed Registration Form should be provided with each entry.
7. The Designer must be able to give a brief summary of their design concept and its representation (max 200 words).
8. Logo Design should be submitted in the combination of the following formats inclusive of editable files:
10. Each individual design and related elements should be submitted in high resolution.
11. Logo design should also include the following:
12. Logo designs can be created as a combination of the following:
12. The logo should be designed using the Institute’s current primary and any of the secondary colour scheme to continue brand consistency with other assets.
13. All entries submitted must be the original and unpublished work of the designer and should be clearly labeled with the designer’s name and title of work.
14. Shortlisted entrants will be invited to virtually present their logo design to the evaluation committee.
15. The winning designer should be willing to work with the Institute if the design selected requires additional changes or tweaks to suit the institute’s needs before prize is awarded.
16. The winner must be willing to collaborate in public with THTI in the promotion of the design and other related activities.
17. All entries will be published online on any one or all of our digital media platforms.
18. The winning entry becomes the exclusive property of the Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute (THTI) and can be used for any THTI activities in any medium, by the Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute.
19. The Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute retains the right to modify the winning submission.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
How will your design appeal to our established and future target customers?
Is it relevant to Tobago and its Tourism, Culinary Arts and Hospitality sectors.
Originality and Creativity
Is this design unique?
Does the logo create a lasting impression? Does the logo reproduce well in print, electronic digital print media and merchandise?
Is the design clear? Are the typography distinct and easy to understand?
Does the logo design have a long shelf life?
Meets the strategic needs and requirements of THTI
Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 25th May, 2022 midday Atlantic Standard Time.
Submit Entries to: email@example.com
Phone: (868) 303- 5153
Tobago Hospitality and Tourism Institute
Blenheim, Mt. St. George, Tobago
Rep. Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies