This hands-on course offers all the basic housekeeping skills and knowledge needed to start working as a housekeeping professional in any hotel, guest house or private dwelling. Participants will learn all the essentials of housekeeping, from roles, responsibilities of room attendants and handling laundry to understanding cleaning products and room preparation procedures.
Who is this course for?
- Housekeeping workers/job seekers
- Career development in housekeeping
- Anyone interested expanding knowledge and skills in housekeeping
No prior knowledge required for this course.
* Class Assessment: Theory & Practical
* Certificate of Proficiency